TGC Breakfast Classics
The Good Choices™ TOCINO
The Good Choices Ph
Sweet and salty cured meat without the pork! Each juicy bite explodes with flavor that will make you look forward to breakfast the next day!
Learn why most people say... #youwontbelieveitsnotmeat
Our The Good Choices™ TOCINO is Vegan, High in Protein, Cholesterol-Free, No Onion and Garlic
Ingredients: soy protein, water, vegetable oil, spices, brown sugar, sea salt, vinegar, annatto powder
Allergen Information: Contains soy and wheat
- Heat a non-stick pan from medium heat to high heat.
- Straight from the freezer, cook for 15-20 minutes. When thawed, cook for 8-10 minutes. Stir continuously when sauce has significantly reduced and sugar has caramelized.
- Adjust the taste by removing portions of the sauce after thawing
- For easier cooking, defrost in the microwave for 5 minutes OR thaw in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days
- No need to add oil.
- Toast some parts a little bit for added flavor and texture
- Keep frozen and cook thoroughly before serving
- Refreeze uncooked portions
- When cooked, lasts up to 3 days without refrigeration or 7 days in the fridge in a tightly sealed container
- Can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
#YouWontBelieveItsNotMeat #WeAreFilipinoPlantbased #FilipinoVeganMovement
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information. Please note that monogrammed items take up to four weeks to ship, no matter what shipment type is chosen. Please also note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e., in the case of pre-order, backorder, and monogrammed/personalized items).
Where We Ship
We now ship to Philippines and we are working on expanding to other areas soon. **PLEASE NOTE, right now due to the pandemic crisis we are facing, we only ship in Metro Manila, and some other parts of Luzon. Thank you so much for your patience as we expand our presence.