TGC Heat & Eat
The Good Choices™ SISIG
The Good Choices Ph
Our version of this Kapampangan delicacy is made from soy protein and plant-based meat to resemble the various textures of the real thing. Experience the layers of citrusy and savory flavors as you sink your teeth into a myriad of textures you never thought was possible without meat!
Our The Good Choices™ SISIG is Vegan, High in Protein, Cholesterol-Free
Ingredients: soy protein, wheat protein, mushrooms, tofu, vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, onion, brown sugar, spices, sea salt, chili
Allergen Information: Contains soy and wheat
- Heat a non-stick pan from medium heat to high heat.
- Straight from the freezer, cook for 10-12 minutes. When thawed, cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Transfer sisig in a microwave-safe container.
- Straight from the freezer, heat covered for 10-12 minutes. When thawed, heat covered for 5 minutes.
- For easier cooking, thaw in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days
- No need to add oil.
- Add chopped onion and vegan mayonnaise before serving
- Keep frozen and heat thoroughly before serving
- Refreeze uncooked portions
- When cooked, lasts up to 2 days without refrigeration or 7 days in the fridge in a tightly sealed container
- Can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
#YouWontBelieveItsNotMeat #WeAreFilipinoPlantbased #FilipinoVeganMovement
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information. Please note that monogrammed items take up to four weeks to ship, no matter what shipment type is chosen. Please also note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e., in the case of pre-order, backorder, and monogrammed/personalized items).
Where We Ship
We now ship to Philippines and we are working on expanding to other areas soon. **PLEASE NOTE, right now due to the pandemic crisis we are facing, we only ship in Metro Manila, Cavite and some parts of Rizal. Thank you so much for your patience as we expand our presence.