TGC Breakfast Classics
The Good Choices™ LONGGANISA
The Good Choices Ph
The flavorful meatless alternative to the skinless breakfast sausage and chorizo. Give in to the delicious medley of sweet, savory, and garlicky flavors of this crowd-pleaser!
QTY: 12 pcs per pack
Our The Good Choices™ LONGGANISA is Vegan, High in Protein, Cholesterol-Free
Ingredients: soy protein, tapioca flour, breadcrumbs, vinegar, spices, vegetable oil, garlic, sea salt, brown sugar, tofu, annatto powder
Allergen Information: Contains soy and wheat
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat and add oil.
- Straight from the freezer, cook for 3-5 minutes turning frequently.
- Pre-heat oven to 250°C and lightly brush longganisa with oil.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
TIPS: Toast some parts a little bit for added flavor and texture
- Keep frozen and cook thoroughly before serving
- Refreeze uncooked portions
- When cooked, lasts up to 3 days without refrigeration or 7 days in the fridge in a tightly sealed container
- Can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information. Please note that monogrammed items take up to four weeks to ship, no matter what shipment type is chosen. Please also note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e., in the case of pre-order, backorder, and monogrammed/personalized items).
Where We Ship
We now ship to Philippines and we are working on expanding to other areas soon. **PLEASE NOTE, right now due to the pandemic crisis we are facing, we only ship in Metro Manila, Cavite and some parts of Rizal. Thank you so much for your patience as we expand our presence.