TGC Heat & Eat
The Good Choices™ EMBUTIDO
The Good Choices Ph
Our meatless version of the Filipino-style meatloaf! Delight in the sweet and savory flavors that will take you back to your lola’s dinner table. Perfect for making any occasion memorable or any meal a complete celebration!
Learn why most people say... #youwontbelieveitsnotmeat
Our The Good Choices™ EMBUTIDO is Vegan, High in Protein, Cholesterol-Free, No Onion and Garlic
Ingredients: soy protein, tofu, tomato paste, vegetable oil, breadcrumbs, pickle relish, raisins, pimiento, soy sauce, brown sugar, sea salt, spices
Allergen Information: Contains soy and wheat
- From the freezer, defrost in the microwave for 5 minutes or thaw in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Slice embutido in desired size or portions.
- Sear both sides for 2-4 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Set up steamer and turn heat on bringing water to a boil.
- From the freezer, steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 250°C and lightly brush embutido with oil.
- Slice embutido in desired size or portions. Can also be baked whole and/or with preferred sauce
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Transfer embutido in a microwave-safe container.
- Straight from the freezer, heat for 10-12 minutes. When thawed, heat for 5 minutes.
- For easier cooking, thaw in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days
- Serve with gravy or your preferred sauce
- Keep frozen and heat thoroughly before serving
- Refreeze uncooked portions
- When cooked, lasts up to 2 days without refrigeration or 7 days in the fridge in a tightly sealed container
- Can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
#YouWontBelieveItsNotMeat #WeAreFilipinoPlantbased #FilipinoVeganMovement
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information. Please note that monogrammed items take up to four weeks to ship, no matter what shipment type is chosen. Please also note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e., in the case of pre-order, backorder, and monogrammed/personalized items).
Where We Ship
We now ship to Philippines and we are working on expanding to other areas soon. **PLEASE NOTE, right now due to the pandemic crisis we are facing, we only ship in Metro Manila, and some other parts of Luzon. Thank you so much for your patience as we expand our presence.