500g potatoes, peeled and cubed
150g carrots, peeled and cubed
1 cup oil (vegetable, olive, sunflower -- your choice really!)
1/4 cup water from boiling carrots and potatoes
1 tbsp. sea salt
1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
Blender/Food Processor/Immersion Blender
1. Boil carrots and potatoes until tender. Drain, making sure to separate 1/4 cup of the liquid.
2. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Keep in covered glass containers. Store in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for 2 weeks.
4. Heat cheese sauce in a nonstick pan under low heat before using, making sure to stir continuously to avoid sticking.
5. Serve with pasta, casseroles, sandwiches, nachos, french fries, or ear in spoonfuls on its own. Enjoy!