Easy, meatless meals you can make at home using your own recipes.
Use The Good Choices™ PORK BELLY as substitute for pork in dishes you grew up eating.
1 pack The Good Choices™ PORK BELLY
500g White beans
2 cups water
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped onions
8pcs laurel leaves
1/4 cup soy patis
2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups cubed potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Soak 500g white beans overnight. Drain and rinse.
2. Bring the beans to a boil and let simmer on low heat until soft.
3. In the same pot, add 2 cups water, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 8pcs laurel leaves, 1/4 cup soy patis, 2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 2 cups cubed potatoes, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Simmer covered until potatoes are tender, adding more water as needed.
4. Slice The Good Choices Pork Belly into cubes, season with salt and pepper, and fry until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
5. Once the potatoes are tender, add sliced napa cabbage and fried pork belly. Simmer for 5 more minutes. Adjust the seasoning, drizzle with olive oil, and serve with steamed rice.
#YouWontBelieveItsNotMeat #WeAreFilipinoPlantbased #FilipinoVeganMovement